So many things have happened since we chatted last, I thought it best to do this post in random bullet points.
1) Since today is my Birthday I thought I would make myself into a super hero. The video is true when it comes to the sale shopping stuff.
2) My copy of Handmade Nation finally came in the mail and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I’ll blog more about it later.
3) Speaking of books, I just noticed that The Naughty Secretary Club is the 40th most sold book in jewelry on Amazon today and I am up to 20 5 star reviews. Whoo-hoo!
4) I’m so excited that Apartment Therapy is coming to shoot my house for their blog later this month that I have been furiously decorating. I actually took the sheets and towels off the windows in my bedroom and hung curtains. Mom and I made a matching headboard. Please excuse my un-made bed, the picture had Ella in it (who is up to 105 pounds now) so I had to include it. On another wall in the bedroom I started to hang some pictures and have more prints on the way from Etsy.
5) I never gave you a recap of the other days at the Round Top flea market. In a nut shell they were hot, but fun. As if we didn’t get enough mom, Hope and I hit the Austin antique malls and I doubled my collection of vintage Fisher Price toys in an afternoon.
6) Man I can’t wait to go have Indian Food with my friends tonight for my birthday celebration.
7) I posted an interview with Nicole Vasbinder of Queen Puff Puff on Craft Gossip.
8) In the last few days I have added 4 pages of new jewelry to Naughty Secretary Club and there is more coming as soon as I can muster up some witty descriptions.
9) My friend Kathryn just called and she and her brand spankin’ new little girl Evan are coming over. I better take a shower! Here we are earlier this summer when she was 9 months and I was 3 months. Oh ya did I tell you I’m knocked up? That’s the reason I have not been blogging much lately 🙂