Top 10 Theme/Group Art Exhibitions of 2005 From the Austin Chronicle.
1) “Will There Ever Be a Rainbow?” (the unicorn art show) (Bolm Studios) Notice Hope’s Lionel Richie Unicorn painting.
2) “Suspended Narratives” (Lora Reynolds Gallery)
3) “22 to Watch” (Austin Museum of Art)
4) Robyn O’Neil & Ludwig Schwarz, “Arthouse Texas Prize 2005” (Arthouse)
5) “Mulligan Stew” (Gallery Lombardi) Check out Hope’s embroidered Snoop Dog Dress that was in the show oh and at the top of the page you can see the David Bowie Labyrinth Jacket she wore to the Unicorn show.
6) Anything curated by Mike Parsons: tattoo shops or Shiny Object
7) Stitch or anything including the Austin Craft Mafia HELLS YEAH! WHOO-HOO! Want another peekie at Hope and I’s models from Stitch?
8) “Nest” (2040 Gallery)
9) Nate Nordstrom’s Compound, First Thursdays in Aerosol Heaven
10) “A Clever Name for a Drawing Show” (Camp Fig)
Since I am gushing with pride about my younger sister Hope, did you see the new one of a kind hand painted purses by her that I added to Naughty Secretary Club yesterday. Move fast because there are about 3 I want to keep for myself.